The Acropolis 2008

DOCUMENTING FOR OUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND OTHER INNOCENT BYSTANDERS,
THE SIGHTS, SOUNDS AND TASTES OF OUR VARIOUS ADVENTURES.


HI THERE AND WELCOME!!!
You were probably directed here
by some mis-guided soul who thought
that you could use a chuckle or two.
See how The NOWAT series began at:
Clicking on any photo will make it full sized.
Visit the NOWAT Med Cruise 2008 picture album as it evolved at:
NOWAT MEDCRUISE 2008

10.31.8 HALLOWEEN… A DAY OF REST

.
Today is my birthday…after the whirlwind day in Istanbul

I SLEPT IN.

Dragon Chick was kind enough to let me hug-a-bed until I felt the urge to stir… And…being a sea day I felt no need to bolt from my warm and cuddlies… so I didn't.

When I did…

ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING HAPPENED ALL DAY.

We had a late lunch… I did some picture editing and NOWAT composing, helped a fellow cruiser download his camera onto a disc and relaxed the rest of the day.

We dressed for dinner, and did the portrait thing while many cruisers did the costume thing.

NO… I did not do the DRAC thing… the cape and tux was too bulky to pack and quite frankly… that got old several years ago when the tux go too tight. Now that it fits again… I'm not into it anymore… soooooo it was a nice leisurely dinner with the lovely bottle of Bubbly from Donna and Lenny and toasts all around from our dinner mates.

The Maitre d’ showed mock upset that nobody told him of my birthday and our table team scrambled to come up with a piece of Chocolate cake and a candle. The requisite:
“Hoppy Birse Dey Two Jews
was sung out of tune and we all clapped wildly… ok not so wildly.

Then it was time for, a stroll around the ship and off to bed early since Athens would be a VERRRYYYY full day.

Sorry, we didn't do any special pics either… [aside from a portrait shoot]

Tomorrow…. A really big rock called the Acropolis

Ciao 4 Now
Chuck and the disappointed they didn't do something exciting for Chuckie’s birthday, Dragon Lady.

No comments: